Place Ville-Marie, Montréal
Job Status: Permanent, Full time and part time
Work Schedule: Weekday, weekend, days and evening
Starting date: As soon as possible
Under the supervision of the concession chief and concession manager, the essential responsibilities and functions of this position are, but not limited to:
• Offer a professional, affable and endearing level of service at all times
• Take customers orders in a convivial manner
• Know the menus of the various concessions
• Knowledge of ongoing promotions
• Take customer payments and thank them
• Give directions to customers concerning the food court and Place Ville-Marie
• Acknowledge customer feedback and complaints, act on them when required and ensure proper follow-ups
• Always strive to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by providing them an outstanding and efficient service.
• Build high-quality relations with customers in order to foster their loyalty.
• Work harmoniously alongside the food court’s departments in order to provide an outstanding customer service and exceptional team work.
• Comply to all safety policies.
• Oversee the occupational health and safety of all colleagues and guests at all times and ensure that colleagues work in a safe way.
• Inform security of any event related to the safety of colleagues and customers.
*The above list of duties is not exhaustive and the person in this role will need to constantly adapt to high-activity and specific customer relations management situations*
• Bilingual (French & English), spoken and written
• Fast food industry experience is considered an advantage
• Knowledge of Veloce is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Adaptability to work with employees of various cultural backgrounds
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Dynamic, self-starting and efficient
• Tasteful appearance
• Physical aspects of the position:
• Walk and stand for the entire duration of the work shift
Visa requirements: must be legally eligible to work in Canada.